Serving Cambridge, Metro-Boston, Eastern Massachusetts and Throughout the New England Region
At Barry Communications, we provide voice, data and power solutions to more than 1,500 customers in Cambridge, metro-Boston, and throughout Massachusetts and the New England region. We enable these small- and mid-sized businesses to work better, faster and more effectively by offering the right balance of technology, price and exceptional service.
Exceeding the Expectations of Our Customers in Cambridge, Massachusetts and the Metro-Boston Area
We take great pride in exceeding the expectations of our customers by:
- Designing reliable Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone systems that save money
- Deploying leading edge products and services that improve operations
- Connecting your PBX to the world via SIP Trunking, saving your company time and money, while extending the life of your current PBX phone system
- Accessing the Internet by maintaining ongoing relationships with many top carriers including North Atlantic Networks, Comcast, Megapath, Verizon and Charter
- Providing worry-free installations, warranty programs, and 24 x 7 support services
- Assisting companies with multisite locations businesses to communicate more effectively with Unified Communications and Advanced Mobility solutions
- Helping companies migrate from older phone systems like Nortel, to newer IP systems that are more affordable, easy-to-use, and rich in functionality.
- Offering web conferencing solutions that enable your employees to communicate and collaborate more effectively.
- Delivering a single-source solution incorporating voice and data that reduces costs and improves business productivity
The technology we offer comes from partnerships with industry leaders, including ShoreTel, Allworx, ADTRAN, Bandwidth.com and Avaya/Nortel. These providers recognize the superiority of our design, installation and support services through repeated commendations and awards, such as the prestigious ShoreTel CSAT award.
Here’s Where You Find Out How Good We Really Are.
Whether you’re a Barry customer in Cambridge, Somerville, Everett, Medford, Brookline, or anywhere in the metro-Boston area, we stand ready to be your partner and to help you with every issue that comes your way.
- Remote Service: 24/7/365 monitoring and availability lets us spot problems early, while new technologies allow us to assess and fix many issues directly from our Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Field Service: For everything from emergency on-site repairs to planned improvements, our certified technicians have the skills and the knowledge to get the job done right. We work closely with you on site to ensure that you are fully informed of our actions and progress. Maximizing the uptime and value of our system is our focus.
- Customer Support: Our knowledge is available to go. We’re here to answer emails and phone calls at all times for our customers, whether for immediate support needs or to arrange scheduled visits.
Make the Right Call. Contact Barry Communications.
There are many reasons why businesses like yours may be evaluating new phone and data network system options. Whether it’s because you are upgrading your outdated phone system, moving your office, investigating ways to increase productivity, seeking to decrease administration time, or simply looking to save money, contacting Barry Communications is always the right call.
Call Toll Free: (888) 853-7120