ShoreTel 12: Brilliantly Simplifies Unified Communications with Integrated Collaboration for Enterprise Customers
"Seamless integration of UC applications is a key to improving usability and the overall value proposition of communications platforms. Having a common user interface for a breadth of collaboration capabilities goes a long way towards delivering an intuitive and integrated UC experience."
Twice the capacity. Enhanced collaboration tool. Mass adoption across the enterprise. It's ShoreTel 12. Unified Communications just got simplified for companies of all sizes.
Through a single hardware appliance and unique distributed software architecture, ShoreTel 12 provides a full-featured collaborative UC solution with plug-and-play set-up and simplified management capabilities to streamline and enhance business communications for companies of all sizes.
Designed to take advantage of the uptick in enterprise spending on audio conferencing, Web conferencing and Instant Messaging (IM), ShoreTel 12 gives end users easy access to several new collaborative and productivity-enhancing features - all available at your fingertips.
Enabling collaboration can now be completed in less than 10 minutes. Add a new user with one simple click, for example. And, with ShoreTel Director, the intuitive browser-based admin interface, the system can be distributed across an organization of up to 20,000 local or remote users. But the excitement doesn't stop there:
- Collaboration Tools for Every Employee: Users are empowered to increase collaboration with integrated audio conferencing, Web conferencing and IM incorporated into its core architecture, simplifying deployment and management of the system.
- Support for Large Enterprises: ShoreTel 12 doubles the capacity from its latest software release and allows enterprise customers of up to 20,000 users to be supported under a single image.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Integration: Users can schedule and join audio conferences with one-click directly on the Microsoft Outlook feature menu. Presence indications are also available within Microsoft Outlook, allowing users to initiate a call or IM conversation and flag for presence changes.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 Integration: ShoreTel 12 adds Microsoft Exchange 2010 as an option to act as Unified Messaging Server, allowing customers to leverage any existing investment in Microsoft Exchange deployments.
- Native Apple Macintosh User Support: In support of the rapidly growing number of Apple Macintosh users in the enterprise, ShoreTel 12 now features a native Mac application called ShoreTel Communicator for Mac.
- Support for Mobile Users: ShoreTel Communicator now extends UC features to support mobile users on the Apple iPhone, BlackBerry and other popular mobile devices.
Want to learn more about this exciting upgrade from ShoreTel? Contact Marketing@BarryCommunications.com. We are confident that we can demonstrate significant productivity boosts for your organization by showing how your employees can collaborate for any business task on any device, anywhere, anytime.
Click here to download PDF: ShoreTel 12 "What's New?" Product Update
Click here to download PDF: ShoreTel 12 Feature Summary